Monday, February 22, 2021

Ayan's Book Review: 

I...Am...Wolf! 

-by Stephanie J. Teer


In this thrilling sequel of I…Am…Cheetah!, Nathan, David, Gabby, Dorian, and Cassidy have to search for David’s bead: a lost bead that holds the only connection between David and Chase—David’s own cheetah. The pressure of losing Chase forever pushed David to stop trying, but Nathan’s perseverance motivated David to continue their quest.

This book includes multiple themes like friendship, courage, and integrity, all very cleverly woven into the main plot.

I found the illustrations in this book quite realistic, especially the ones of Nathan’s wolf Shadow and the cool drawings of a cheetah and a wolf (by David and Max).

Just like the first book in the Wild Animals Kids Club, I recommend this book as a read-aloud to kids 3+ and as a reader for anyone who can read.

This book also has a sneak peek at the third book of the series, and I can’t wait for its release.

I give this book 5/5 stars as it will make readers fall off their seats because they were too close to the edge.

P.S. I suggest reading the series in sequence to fully enjoy this book.

Start from here: I…Am…Cheetah!

Have fun reading!


Sometimes you just can't put the book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment