Monday, March 22, 2021

 

Ayan's Book Review
Puzzle Train

-by Richard James Edwards


I read this book on Kindle Unlimited, and due to limited screentime, I took a few days to complete this book. If I had a paperback, I would have definitely finished this book in one sitting; that's how engaging this book is.


In The Puzzle Train, Tom is an avid puzzler. He naturally loved The Puzzle Train TV show, in which teams of six puzzleteers try to make it from the first to the sixth carriages, each of which contained a puzzle. 


So when the Puzzle Train opens up to kids, Tom leaps at his chance to get featured, only to find that his stepfather, Phil, is dead set against him. Can Tom outsmart Phil, earn a place on the Puzzle Train, and make it through carriage six all in the ninety-minute limit?

The themes in this book include friendship, teamwork, courage, and perseverance. These themes are used very powerfully and will leave a good impression on the reader.
There are some real puzzles in this book—made for the reader to solve
which is pretty cool!
I recommend this book to any child who loves puzzles and adventure books.


I would like to give this book 6/5 stars (if that's even possible) as it's perfecter than perfect. 😊 
I look forward to reading the next book in this series, which is 'Puzzle Island.'


No comments:

Post a Comment