Monday, May 24, 2021

 

     

Amy's Book Review: 

It's not Easy being a Lazy Bug 

and 

My Mama

-by Pragya Tomar



Hi,
I just read two fantastic picture books. Continue reading to find out more about them.

It’s not easy being a Lazy Bug is a picture book about Bug. Bug is very lazy and smelly. Other bugs don’t like him very much because he doesn’t bathe or brush his teeth. Bug will not clean up after himself, brush his own teeth, bathe, or make his own bedsheet. Will Bug ever become independent? Or will he remain lazy? Read this beautiful book to find out!

The illustrations and the cover in this book are beautiful. The illustrations of this book are very colorful and attractive.

I recommend this book for children 3+ as a read-aloud or reader as it is very easy to understand. Smart two-year-olds might be able to read this book, too.
I give this book 5/5 stars as it is a great read.


My Mama is a wonderful picture book about how children love their mamas. It’s about how even animals love their mamas. My Mama teaches you that you should love your Mama. (After reading this book, please tell me if you like your mama.)


I recommend this book for children 3+ as it is very easy to understand.


I give this book 5/5 stars as it is about Mama. (My favorite person in the whole wide world is Mama.)


Happy reading!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment