Tuesday, May 11, 2021

 

Ayan's Book Review
Puzzle Island

-by Richard James Edwards



Puzzle Island is the sequel to 'Puzzle Train.' And I'm glad to say that the second book is as good as the first if not better.

When Tom barely survives a helicopter crash on the transfer from the Puzzle Train to Puzzle Island, the pilot reports it as a failure of computer systems. But as Tom and his team from the Puzzle Train take on the new Puzzle Island, there seems to be a mysterious man trying to thwart their quest. 

Can Tom, Isabelle, Harvey, Darren, and Holly take on the mysterious Puzzle Island in time with the ultimate challenge of defeating an intruder set upon ruining Puzzle Island? Read this book to find out!

I loved the puzzles in this book; they were so interesting that I always wanted to solve them before Tom did. And Tom is a brilliant kid!
Actually, all the characters in this book have unique personalities that make this book even more interesting.

I recommend this book to ages 8+ as, even though it’s a middle-grade book, I think it’ll be easy for young readers to understand and appreciate.

I give this book 5/5 stars as it’s a fascinating middle-grade read.

-Ayan

P.S. I would love to read the third book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment