Tuesday, May 18, 2021

     

Amy's Book Review: 

Riddles that Rhyme

-by Anita Vermeer



Hi,

Do you want to blast off into the world of riddles? If you do, Riddles that Rhyme is perfect for you!


Riddles that Rhyme has a lot of riddles that are based on different topics. Actually, there are different chapters, and each chapter has riddles on a different topic. Interestingly, the riddles are actually tiny poems. That makes this book super-cool.

I loved the spring and Easter riddles.


Anita Vermeer has done a wonderful job in creating these riddles that rhyme😊


I recommend this book for children 7+ as the riddles might be hard to solve for younger children. Still, this book is engaging!


I give this book 5/5 stars as it's the very engaging riddle book I’ve ever read.


-Amy


P.S. I would love to read more by this author, Anita Vermeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment